1. Name: Arielle Loren
2. Company name: Corset Magazine
3. Location (City, State): Worldwide
4. Year Company Was Started: 2011
5. Website Address/Social Media Handles for Twitter And/Or Instagram
http://corsetmagazine.com and @corsetmagazine for both Twitter & Instagram
6. In 2 sentences what does your company do/brand represent?
Corset Magazine is the go-to magazine for all things sexuality. We embrace curiosity. We honor sensuality. We celebrate sex.
7. Pro of being the face of your own brand?
My readers have followed my journey from being a sex columnist and 9-5 worker to starting Corset and becoming an international entrepreneur. Because we’ve experienced that journey together, we’re intimately connected. So when they see my face, they’re inspired and they know that anything I put in Corset is for their sexual empowerment, liberation, and affirmation.
8. Con of being face of own brand?
It’s not a con, rather a choice. I don’t allow myself to have public “bad days” anymore. I have to remember in those moments that I represent a brand, a movement that is rooted in positivity. I always make the extra effort to be kind to people and speak life into negative circumstances. Negativity fuels negativity, and that’s a roadblock to building continuous wealth.
9. Mental Mentors (up to 3, Who inspires you?)
Jada Pinkett Smith – her love, her authenticity, her power, it inspires me.
Oprah Winfrey – her drive, her ambition, her philanthropy, it pushes me.
Gary Vaynerchuk – his humor, his family priorities, his customer focus, it reminds me to give gratitude to my customers and always put family first.
10. Inspirational quote that speaks to your business acumen
“Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” ~ Paulo Coelho
11. How does the mission of Nomadness (living a life without boundaries, both literally and figuratively) fall in line with steps you have taken building your brand?
I founded Corset at a pivotal time in my life. I quit the 9-5 world, moved to Brasil, and invested almost all of my money in this magazine because I believed it would fund my freedom. While the path was not simple, it was powerful and reaffirmed my priorities. Freedom, love, travel, and family first. Make money anywhere. Always pursue passion.