1. Name: Coolty Hunter
2. Business Name: Refined Clothier
3. Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
4. Year Company Started: 2011
6. In two sentences, describe your company.
Refined Clothier aims to expand the way men approach the way they dress and allow them to be more active and conscious of it, all at a convenience.
7. The Pro of being your own brand is that you are able to manifest your own vision, physically, as an example of your product.
8. The Con of being the face of my own brand is the consistent requirement & expectation to make that representation. One day off can equal a lost opportunity, one has to either come to grips with that or always be "on".
9. Mental Mentors?
- Gordon Parks
- Melvin Van Peebles
- Bobby McFerrin
10. How does the mission of Nomadness (living a life without boundaries, both literally and figuratively) fall in line with steps you have taken building your brand?
Every perceived boundary has an exception and I choose to live with an clear understanding of which boundaries are real and which are externally manufactured and simply accepted. I find the latter tends to be the case more often than not.